Phone: 909-466-6900 | Email Us

Tax Preparation Services
Bookkeeping Services
About CTB
Contact Us
Home Page

Tax Preparation and IRS Problem Resolution

It is always better to have your taxes done by a professional tax preparer. A professional tax preparer has the knowledge and tools needed to ensure that your tax deductions are maximized to the extent allowable by law, thus saving you time and money. Do you have an issue with IRS that you need resolved? We can help. Request information here regarding our IRS problem resolultion and tax preparation services.

Tax services:
  • Tax Preparation
  • Tax Planning
  • Tax Consulting
  • Tax Audit Representation
  • Review of Prior Year's Taxes

We provide tax services for:

  • Individuals
  • Corporations
  • S-Corporations
  • Partnerships
  • Limited Liability Companies
  • Non-profit organizations

Request information regaring tax preparation or reducing excessive taxes, bookkeeping services, sales tax tracking and returns, filing a 1099 or audit help.

Qualified tax professionals

Kathryn Dunn is and Enrolled Agent (EA), a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.

What does the term “Enrolled Agent” mean?

“Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and “Agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS. Learn more about Enrolled Agents at the IRS website.

What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the U.S. government (CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states

How can Enrolled Agent help me?

Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IR

  Home | Income Tax Help | Bookkeeping Help | Ask us a question | About Us
Office: 8480 Red Oak Street, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730-3815
Phone: (909) 466-6900 | Fax: (909) 533-2159 | Email:

Copyright ©2007 Cornerstone Tax and Bookkeeping | Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Policy